Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
No she sittin up under me...
giphy.webp

Ofcourse nigga lol
I was going to sympathize with you but you can't seem to turn the hater off.
I hope your wife get it next nigga.

how do you think you caught it? how do you feel now?
Not sure. Niggas rented out a private gym to ball in and aint nobody wearing mask so possibly there or at work.

I feel better know just cant taste shit and tired. Never felt like it more than a cold or flu. Alittle chest congestion but it doesnt seem to be too bad at the moment.

Last edited:
u see why I be paranoid now
Lol as long as you active you should be good imo. It sucks to catch no doubt tho. Body aching was similar to flu and but i knew something was different cuz my equilibrium was off like i was walkin in a dream or something. Damn near feeling like i could pass out if i fully exerted myself and the crazy fatigue. Never really had a cough or sneeze tho.

Lol as long as you active you should be good imo. It sucks to catch no doubt tho. Body aching was similar to flu and but i knew something was different cuz my equilibrium was off like i was walkin in a dream or something. Damn near feeling like i could pass out if i fully exerted myself and the crazy fatigue. Never really had a cough or sneeze tho.
Facts ....shit man just stay isolated and rest u ll be straight

Whats crazy is i was one of the niggas who swore they caught it already in early November last year but covid wasnt huge yet. I was fucked up for the month. So now i dont know what the fuck that was and it was way worse than this.

Not sure. Niggas rented out a private gym to ball in and aint nobody wearing mask so possibly there or at work.

I feel better know just cant taste shit and tired. Never felt like it more than a cold or flu. Alittle chest congestion but it doesnt seem to be too bad at the moment.
stay away from wifey and lil mama.

and hope you feel better.

wait.....you was the nigga that said i was going to be the first one to get it.....

in that case

tough luck nigga

giphy.gif

just fucking with you.

feel better bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back