Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
Ya know, Katt may come off as a hater but he’s actually speaking that shit and bringing balance.

He’s called out bullies, gave credit and questioned others position. I think he can do this because he can’t be blackballed. While others may want to say it but can’t because of fear of being blackballed.

Him doing it his way thru hard work is another reason I see why he calls some people lazy and want short cuts and standing up to producers and risking losing a role.

Now if there are gatekeepers and they went against him while not allowing others in, he’s all in the right. Standing up for those that can’t.

Lunell dint have the look but he tried putting her on cuz she funny.

Right now, Tiffany is imploding. Where is kev to help her?

At the end of the day he’s calling out fuck shit and those that lied on him.
Niggas really more mad at katt than Steve for the shit he did to Bernie

plenty of people have said it before in the past. Kat says it recently and we hear it again along with a buncha young folks that maybe havent heard it before. Couple it with him dissin niggas, drama and going viral across the internet you get the numbers.

Dunno why you acting so baffled about how this took off
lmao.

You can keep trying but the internet says otherwise

And so many neegros, co-signing and emboldened him, mainly because of their own bias towards successful people

I don’t necessarily find Katt funny, but he is interesting, in that unhinge making sense but not making any REAL sense in that smart dumb nigga, kind of way
and he's "takin' it to the Man" and the powers that be 😤

@Dwayne just seems to hate everything that is popular on the internet at any given time
Everything popular on the internet is bullshit but that's another thread.

But like you said before I don't get what there is to be baffled about here and why it's trending.

Back