I did not know 10 Cloverfield Lane had anything to do w/ Cloverfield.

Should we even care about spoiling this time thief? Im ready to discuss theories and complain in greater detail.

@goldie

Just had some popeyes. About to start this shit. Might be a bad idea tho. Im already yawning and shit. Those biscuits fell off.

Lmao. When it comes to movies you are the worst fam.

I didnt watch 10 Cloverfield Lane. I saw previews but never checked for it.

I did see Cloverfield 10yrs ago and hated it. I cant stand the shakey cam POV movies.

I didnt watch 10 Cloverfield Lane. I saw previews but never checked for it.

I did see Cloverfield 10yrs ago and hated it. I cant stand the shakey cam POV movies.

Fair enough. You should watch 10 cloverfield lane. Dope thriller regardless of the cloverfield tie in.

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
It was blah, kinda wished my wifi had died like @Blactivity.
I just wanted to hang with my internet friends.
Well, I don't think I wanna finish it now lol. It was kinda all over the place and I got confused. Like these niggas were in the upside down or some shit. The dead ass arm crawlin and writing coded msgs just took the cake. I could not stop laughin at how ridiculous that part was.

Well, I don't think I wanna finish it now lol. It was kinda all over the place and I got confused. Like these niggas were in the upside down or some shit. The dead ass arm crawlin and writing coded msgs just took the cake. I could not stop laughin at how ridiculous that part was.

Don't let me stop you from seeing the excellence of this sci-fi thriller"riight"

Id give it 6/10. It was cool. Some holes but entertaining for what it was. They need to make an original script and stop bullshiting tho.

Reactions: Inori
Failed to hold my attention. Just had the shit on in the background while I was on my phone

Movie that loosely ties into the series.

Its obvious this shit was called something else, the script was bought then given to JJ who gave it his treatment.

hell yea..this was a complete different movie with random tie in scenes thrown in.

it wasnt terrible but, i prob couldve still been ok had i not seen it.