Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
best project dropped in awhile

artworks-000261667448-qpw2c1-t500x500.jpg

This homeless dude wanna shoot drugs and pass out in the back parking entrance to the building I work at. Go in there and tell him he gotta go but this motherfucker out of it. Now im here smelling like Hobo For Men. Had to call 12 and of course they taking they sweet time its been a whole hour. THIS THAT BULLSHIT. Man fuck. Sprayed some cologne and now this nigga scent just mutating and shit. Feel like just stomping his ass out...

dude from mobile came thru while I was typing to pick up something. Trill nigga. He like "lets throw some water on his ass" im thinking shit nigga thats right up my alley. Lets get it. Motherfucker boogied when he saw us coming this time. Thats the third time this week. Im dumping water on the floor when I come in tmrw deadass. Mans think this shit the holiday inn. nah b. All my gear stank.

OhMars be asking questions knowing damn well women don’t know shit about water pans. What the hell is that?

Question: If ya new main had a tattoo of an ex and didn't wanna remove it would that be a deal breaker?

Depends on the reason why. If she dont want to remove it because she is afraid of lasers or something of that nature cool. But sentimental reasons. Nah .....you getting that shit covered up or something.

Men: were y’all filthy kids? My son just don’t be giving a fuck. He will strip out of his clothes and leave them there. I CANT STAND THAT SHIT! I woke him up out his sleep last night to clean up, he was heated!

Men: were y’all filthy kids? My son just don’t be giving a fuck. He will strip out of his clothes and leave them there. I CANT STAND THAT SHIT! I woke him up out his sleep last night to clean up, he was heated!

Nah. My brother was tho. That migga wasn't allowed in my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back