Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Dizz mad that i had a diamond thread so he tryna get a big one off a for real retired poster...who done been naked her entire online career...

Then he talk like he can fuck with our site..

I should go on his thread popping off and get this shit going forreal
Du like...
giphy (18).gif

How many hours of sleep do y'all need? I just pulled a 32-hour day without sleep and I am not even sleepy. And no I am not high. Lol.

And my real estate agent is so trifling. I can't trust a word.

How many hours of sleep do y'all need? I just pulled a 32-hour day without sleep and I am not even sleepy. And no I am not high. Lol.

I need @ least 7hrs to be fully functional but I been averaging 4hrs lately

Bout 8hrs and I'm good

I haven't been able to get a full sleep over 6 hrs since I started working graves...I'll fall asleep on a night I don't work and will wake up like 3 hrs later mad af

I get maybe 2-3 hours of sleep. that's because I force myself to take a nap after work. I be up all night on the computer, watching netflix or on her

At least 6-8. Depends on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back