Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having a great dream and towards the end this guy was making me laugh by showing me pictures of people. It had me laughing so hard I was snorting in my dream but the snorting was actually happening in real life and it woke me up.

I’ve laughed hard a trillion times while woke and never snorted so I think that’s weird.
you can tell everyone it was about me....it's ok
:Smirk:

McScuse me,

Male friends:
How do you make it up to or apologize to a chick you really like? (Non sexual)

I was having a great dream and towards the end this guy was making me laugh by showing me pictures of people. It had me laughing so hard I was snorting in my dream but the snorting was actually happening in real life and it woke me up.

I’ve laughed hard a trillion times while woke and never snorted so I think that’s weird.

I just realized I snort when i laugh

:yikes1:

Piglet ass niggas

some guy just chased me down to say I look like one of the girls in the 'old milkshake commercials'

all my friend heard was "milkshake" and nearly went off on him. I love her.

McScuse me,

Male friends:

ask if you have done something to offend her

hear her out

validate her feelings

apologize where you went wrong

I agree with the production also

I kinda wish Dave East would incorporate it more but I get keeping up with the times

I'm just not a fan of this flow. This became the unofficial freestyle flow

Have u heard this joint yet? Dropped about a week ago. Aint quite just blaze level production, but it got that east coast feel

McScuse me,

Male friends:
It depends, if it's something light I'll make a joke of it. If it's a major fuck up on my part, I'll shut up and listen, then apologize.

Have u heard this joint yet? Dropped about a week ago. Aint quite just blaze level production, but it got that east coast feel

I ain't heard it but it's dope AF.

East don't need no more commerical Def Jam inspired, Neyo wrote the hook, you write around it songs ever

My nigga a problem when he spitting this shit

Reactions: Ironman
So this nigga put his hands on my homegirl. From what im told her lip busted and she said they tussled but he aint hit her. But we know women dont be open with stuff like that. Im leaning towards whooping his ass but i need to find out more.
No leaning fuck him and his pops up now ask later.

Status
Not open for further replies.