Not open for further replies.
I didnt read the thread at all besides the first 5 pages. Skimmed thru it

I wasnt invested enough

GOAT pic of OB tho

And allergens full of shit

Whatever nigga......

This is exactly why i said what I said

Nigga think he captain Jack sparrow
Wouldn't say I'm full of shit..at that moment I meant everything I said.

A day later, I'm no longer in that mood, I read what OB posted

And I understand her side of it

:shrug3:I'm a moody person

Why DU in here bullshittin but nobody explained the new robbery rules the mods had a secret discussion about & nobody gave me my latest robbery winnings?

Full
Of
Shit
People close me know I'm moody and I can't stay mad. It's one of the things da wife loves about me. I'll lose my shit and be upset wit her and maybe a day later...ion give a shit about what I was mad about

People close me know I'm moody and I can't stay mad. It's one of the things da wife loves about me. I'll lose my shit and be upset wit her and maybe a day later...ion give a shit about what I was mad about

Thats called being bipolar

Why DU in here bullshittin but nobody explained the new robbery rules the mods had a secret discussion about & nobody gave me my latest robbery winnings?
Aye...

I will round house kick your ears together.....

When you rob a person there should be a certain risk,, or else it's big bank take little bank all day, with no deterrent.

I mean I literally held the entire board hostage at one point to truly illustrate that.

So until we find better system,, we installed possible outcomes of attempted robbery with 100% only one possible outcome risk included,, losing percentage of your own money...as well as only robbing the victim for a percentage....

It's our efforts to keep the fair streets of ABW as clean as possible

Serious question...y'all..y'all don't think

Y'all don't think ol girl would.....ya mean?

IMG_4443.PNG

Like..I'm buggin right

No one knows what you talking about fam....

This one of them moments when you be thinking you making sense.....and we loster than a Motherfucker Bruh

:huh:
That's cool, the fact that it ain't something u could fathom means it's most likely not possible...and I'm good wit that

Status
Not open for further replies.