Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is my last day of summer break. I have so much to do. :cry:

I need to be heading home.

@Remedy did you comb your hair today?

xd8000.gif

ZGRbj.gif

Not all posters. Does it have anything to do with iphone or android or windows?

I recently changed the server, so it's taking time for some of the users DNS to propagate. It should be back to normal for everybody within the next day or so.

If you know anybody who needs a temporary solution for now, let me know. We've figured out some ways around it, for the few others who are having issues with it.

I recently changed the server, so it's taking time for some of the users DNS to propagate. It should be back to normal for everybody within the next day or so.

If you know anybody who needs a temporary solution for now, let me know. We've figured out some ways around it, for the few others who are having issues with it.

A certain Apple user cannot access the site and Safari acts like the site doesn't exist. If you know what is going on and you know it will work within another day or so then it is all good.

Oh I meant to tell you my shit stopped working today when I was at Walmart waiting in line. But Opera Browser works and Safari will work if you use a VPN.

It works on Safari on my sons phone though. Which is hella weird.

Last edited:
:smh:yall just unlucky b. How it start workin then stop again? smh.

The guy had me doing all kinds of shit on my phone, so idk. I'm not tech saavy but I can still access the site, so I'm not tripping.

However if it's more than one person facing the issue, it could be something on your end but like I said idk shit about DNS VPN IP propagation or none of that. It is technology, it does fuck up, sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back