Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK!!

Homeboy hit me up and told me their little sis just passed. Smh.

My other homeboy feels like he didn't do enough to help. Hate to see my niggas like this man. They lost their mama a couple of years ago now this. Wow.

Y'all live life and appreciate the people you have in your lives.
Damn. A lot of people you know, die.

FUCK!!

Homeboy hit me up and told me their little sis just passed. Smh.

My other homeboy feels like he didn't do enough to help. Hate to see my niggas like this man. They lost their mama a couple of years ago now this. Wow.

Y'all live life and appreciate the people you have in your lives.
wow

how are so many people passing at once? was it natural causes?

wow

how are so many people passing at once? was it natural causes?

My homeboy noticed she wasnt breathing too well and she felt sick. Went to check in her last nite and noticed she was breathing hard while sleeping. Checked on her this morning, and saw she had blood in her mouth and wouldn't get up. She stop breathing. Called 911 but it was already too late.

My homeboy noticed she wasnt breathing too well and she felt sick. Went to check in her last nite and noticed she was breathing hard while sleeping. Checked on her this morning, and saw she had blood in her mouth and wouldn't get up. She stop breathing. Called 911 but it was already too late.
that is insane.

May she Rest In Plush. My Grandma sister died last week. The family flew to Arkansas & shit.

I stayed my ass in Las Vegas. This city got me trapped smh.

Of course they taking it hard.

Was trying to convince my homeboy that wasn't his fault, and not to put that on him.

My son don't understand that I am in pain. I'm trying to sleep and he is trying to make sure I stay woke to watch some Lego Batman movie. It is a cute movie but nah. I can't get with these super heroes.

Darn, I just read about IC on the Coli. Now I finally know what y'all have been talking about.

Asked my roommate and she said she logged on with no problem. So is it really over?

Darn, I just read about IC on the Coli. Now I finally know what y'all have been talking about.

Asked my roommate and she said she logged on with no problem. So is it really over?

It's not over, but I think a majority of the posters are over the lack of creativity. We were told that there was going to be a major change in 8 weeks. Shit was about a good 15 weeks instead. After promises of a dope upgrade, we were greeted with unbuttered toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back