Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
this song just got some hate but I don't agree

i love it, I do the finger snaps on time with gusto. how can anybody hate on this?

Aight so I have a question.

I was cool with this couple that lives in D.C

I never met them before in person we all just group chatted on Twitter because we shared some of the same views.

They invited me out to DC last year but I had a lot going on at the time and couldn't make it.

So now that I have some extra time on my hands, Ive been planning to make a trip to DC and thought while I was there I would reach out to them so we could meet and hangout

So I hit the guy up today to let them know of my plans (I usually communicate through him first) and he tells me him and his girl aren't together anymore (a mutual decision) but I could just hangout with him.

Now I'm feeling funny because even tho I never met shawty, from what I could tell she was a very cool dope chick
and her I still interact on twitter and I don't want to step on any toes.

Do you think I should go and just hangout with the guy? (I PLAN TO KEEP IT STRICTLY PLATONIC)

or should I just avoid the situation all together?

I'm trying not to be so impulsive and really think things through nowadays

Its also kind of hard because the guy is very attractive and we are into the same things :|

I never met them before in person we all just group chatted on Twitter because we shared some of the same views.

They invited me out to DC last year but I had a lot going on at the time and couldn't make it.

So now that I have some extra time on my hands, Ive been planning to make a trip to DC and thought while I was there I would reach out to them so we could meet and hangout

So I hit the guy up today to let them know of my plans (I usually communicate through him first) and he tells me him and his girl aren't together anymore (a mutual decision) but I could just hangout with him.

Now I'm feeling funny because even tho I never met shawty, from what I could tell she was a very cool dope chick

Do you think I should go and just hangout with the guy? (I PLAN TO KEEP IT STRICTLY PLATONIC)

Its also kind of hard because the guy is very attractive and we are into the same things :|
I wouldn't do it but you don't have an obligation to her if your friendship hasn't continued and they're broken up.

this song just got some hate but I don't agree

i love it, I do the finger snaps on time with gusto. how can anybody hate on this?

full-3_zps26gkqufq.png

Just go and fuck the nigga

If you're cool with the woman let her know beforehand in case she's feeling some type of way. If you two haven had any interactions other than simple pleasantries then I dont see a problem with meeting dude.

why not?

lmao he and I are just hanging out.
hanging out with her ex without her, n without inviting her out to hang out separately while u there too?

u better see both of them n say ur sorry to hear they broke up, or see him n avoid her like the plague.

he will shoot his shot. n she gonna wonder if u were waiting for them to break up n shoot ur shot.

hanging out with her ex without her, n without inviting her out to hang out separately while u there too?

u better see both of them n say ur sorry to hear they broke up, or see him n avoid her like the plague.

he will shoot his shot. n she gonna wonder if u were waiting for them to break up n shoot ur shot.

she moved back to Chicago according to him :/

but you gave me something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back