Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
question:

r u competitive? if so, how do u treat the other contestants?
Competitive if playing a game or sport but not in life. The only person I let win is my son and in the next year or so his losses are going to start piling up until he can beat me. I like making jokes and stuff when playing games but if I see the person is getting upset or new to my personality I will jus be quiet and let the game play. Oh I let my wife win on occasion.

Yes

Like a human. At the end of the day it's just a game so I don't go the disrespectful route, even with the shot talking. And we gotta dap it up when we finished because again, it's just a game
Competitive if playing a game or sport but not in life. The only person I let win is my son and in the next year or so his losses are going to start piling up until he can beat me. I like making jokes and stuff when playing games but if I see the person is getting upset or new to my personality I will jus be quiet and let the game play. Oh I let my wife win on occasion.
my bad, i aint talkin games. i used contestant as a catch all for "the competition".

it cld be the only other person u see in an audition waiting room, the other person on a job's shortlist, the other nigga chasin after a girl u want.

my bad, i aint talkin games. i used contestant as a catch all for "the competition".

it cld be the only other person u see in an audition waiting room, the other person on a job's shortlist, the other nigga chasin after a girl u want.
That would be life competition and I am not competitive in that way.

As a humble person you can't treat a person badly for wanting the same thing you want. If it is yours and someone tries to take it that is a different story but if we both up for a position or something there is not hard feelings.

DEAR_KATE_YOGA_COLLECTION_BANNER_JPEG.jpg

@TheMasterKey, how the ads know I like yoga? n y they think I wanna do it commando. i aint put that into google!

lol it's all based on ur searches b. U be practicing splits at home? :sup:
how specific tho. there r yoga pants specifically intended to be worn commando? what a world

wanna c? :sup:
@BNE what type of yoga do you practice?
vinyasa n tantra.
May I suggest you try Kemetic Yoga. Smai Tawi
funny u say that, I met a woman who teaches Kemetic/Egyptian yoga just a couple weeks back. Been meaning to go to one of her classes.

@BNE, the only person I compete against in the game of life is Father Time.

If shit ain't meant to be, it ain't meant to be.

I ain't gonna lower my moral standards to undercut anyone and if a future chick/employer/whoever finds that trait desirable than more power to the 2 of them

I wouldn't have stuck around those type of ppl anyway

@BNE, the only person I compete against in the game of life is Father Time.

If shit ain't meant to be, it ain't meant to be.

I ain't gonna lower my moral standards to undercut anyone and if a future chick/employer/whoever finds that trait desirable than more power to the 2 of them

I wouldn't have stuck around those type of ppl anyway
very well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back