Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a little situation . I been catching feelings for my friend sister lately. she has a bf but she dont want nun to do wit him and they dont even speak with each other lol . we both been in shitty relationships so we kinda connected on that lvl with each other. When we chill we would be flirting wit each other alot i feel everyone knows but no one saying anything really. Im confused should i make a move or leave it alone cuz shes my friend sister?

Homie just man up and tell your boy you're feeling his sister. Let him know that you're gonna treat her right and not like a fuck buddy since there's obviously feelings involved. If you're a man of character your homie knows this and will give you that blessing. After that, her know how you feel.

Let your boy know what's up first before you tell her sister what's up.

Bobby was a beast man..just digging and this nigga got bangers out the kuzoo

I just need a crown royal bag and a nice sunny day and a porch setting.

Matter of fact, let me hit up some folks for a dice/card game tonight and pic up some liquor..Greatest hits Bobby on deck

I feel alright

Bobby was a beast man..just digging and this nigga got bangers out the kuzoo

I just need a crown royal bag and a nice sunny day and a porch setting.

Matter of fact, let me hit up some folks for a dice/card game tonight and pic up some liquor..Greatest hits Bobby on deck

I feel alright

Damnit, I wish I was there

tenor.gif

Do we have an ABW vacation thread? Summer is almost here!

Now I am in charge of booking a family cruise to the Caribbeans. Questions to those of you who have taken Caribbean cruises, which islands are the most beautiful? What are must sees?

Excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back