Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Nodding off is like the most embarrassing shit ever.....

Cuz you legit want to go to sleep, and can't even pretend no more what you are doing is much more important.

Nodding off is like the most embarrassing shit ever.....

Cuz you legit want to go to sleep, and can't even pretend no more what you are doing is much more important.
how about nodding off knowing damn well you got sleep apnea and it ain't safe no one ears

Thank you sir.....

It was a little girl...... but its still cool cuz its my kid. Yea I wanted anther boy, but I'm good with the baby girl

Good morning love buckets.

Working from home this week, so I suppose I have to complete "something" to prove my worth whilst at home.

Recording tonight Goldie face.

I just got back Into town last night. ;-)

We haven't figured out a way to record them when I'm out of town yet.
Is it a question and answer thing again? Still have not had time to listen to the last one. It was long.

Is it a question and answer thing again? Still have not had time to listen to the last one. It was long.

I thought they were too long as well but most folks didn't mind it so we kept it as is.

Some send me questions but for the most part we just speak on random topics while getting lifted and he gets tipsy.

Funsies and laughs tis all. "Just something to do when there's nothing to do" . ;-)

I thought they were too long as well but most folks didn't mind it so we kept it as is.

Some send me questions but for the most part we just speak on random topics while getting lifted and he gets tipsy.

Funsies and laughs tis all. "Just something to do when there's nothing to do" . ;-)

Cut those things down, you know I got a short attention span

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back