Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way my mom tells it. A lady in scrubs came in picked me up and proceeded to walk out, my pop hit her with a deep voice "where you going with my baby" she turns around puts me down and exists. Never says a word
he didnt chase her?

i bet that woman lives a regular ass life now.

facebook is a cesspool of fuck shit

its has long gotten away from the community it started out as at its inception

facebook has people really running around talking about the earth is flat

i just dont want to be on anything spewing that, but i dont blame facebook as much as i blame the users. I get it, you have questions about things...sure...who doesnt but dont sit around perpetuating a bunch of bullshit like dinosaurs werent real

standing-ovation.gif

The way my mom tells it. A lady in scrubs came in picked me up and proceeded to walk out, my pop hit her with a deep voice "where you going with my baby" she turns around puts me down and exists. Never says a word

Soooooo they let her go, only to have ANOTHER opportunity to kidnap ANOTHER baby???

@TheMasterKey @AP21
Yall fucking with 6lack's (pronouced black) freeforms
6lack-michael-schmelling-2.jpg

What you mean too small? It looks like 1 big nest to me

Yeah his music is dope, didn't know his name was pronounced black until today. Always thought it was six lack

U see how homie's dreads are small af in the front of his face and he barely has any big separated dreads?

My freeforms are coming out like this, with thick separated locs

c9f62f0a79fe9066f25d29e4e7ca295d.jpg

12e4c02dd8c8a5c1f580e845f728a6fc.jpg

"Now here I am with just as many enemies as him, if not more, with my back to the door and my ass to the wind."

:clawd:

fine writing
I am not reading that fag tale (not there is anything wrong wit that) BTW

You are sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back