Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@King Du if you're still writing have you thought about making short films for each of your stories?

These days all you need is a phone to film and some basic editing software/app. You can work with many local high school and college students for the actors and editors for free as long as you're going to be doing the work/releasing the book/film for free also. It would give the students practice at a craft and would be putting everybody involved in the production on at the same time. It would highlight some of the local talent.

I don't see anyone releasing material independently like that, but even if there is, someone else doing it would be dope too.

The only thing you might want to do first if you decide that route is set up a name and social media for your book/film project and explain what you're doing and what you're looking for. And a gmail specifically connected to the project so people can contact you.

That was a random thought that was nagging me...
Yea I thought of that...

Holla'd at some folk who I thought might be in to it,, and they never jumped....

If I come across more folk that might be into filming I'll definitely try again....

Man I be having ideas.. I gotta nephew who is an artist,,I let him read some shit months ago and was like he should work up accompanying art, and maybe we can do a graphic novel....

I mean, that sounds good,, but I'm kinda in the position where I need folk who believe in the work and are willing to move on it...

Unfortunately at this stage in life,, I can't really put my personal resources into these things....

That's why I'm so loose with passing it around.... I can write..... But it's going to really be tough to do o everything on my own right now.... I need folk

I'm tired of every body just assuming my child will be a girl....

If any one of y'all love me y'all will find and send me like 5 of these onsies

images (2).jpg

Just in case

I typically wait for the marvel movies...

I'm prudes psyched Dr strange coming to Netflix.... That's how I finally saw civil war....

Still haven't seen antman

I typically wait for the marvel movies...

I'm prudes psyched Dr strange coming to Netflix.... That's how I finally saw civil war....

Still haven't seen antman
I didn't even go to the theaters to see Strange saw it on Kodi. Didn't think it would be good but it was way better than I thought it would be. Ant-Man was hilarious to me

Funniest shit ever...

Home girl of mines,, her son nice at basketball. He got mad honors from his league.

Dude league..... Their initials.......

Their initials....... Is BBC

BBC Bruh..... This dude in thee BBC league, and I'm dying laughing work cuz of it.....

Now..... me being me..... I can't ignore shit but so far.... so I message her like

" yo,, I know I ain't talk to you in a minute, and this gonna sound mad immature.... But how the fuck your son in the damn BBC league?!!?? I know you got a dirty mind.... How the fuck you sign off on that?!!?"

Yoooooo. We straight dying laughing cuz she like people been calling her, texting her messaging her all night over that shit..... Everytime she catch her breath and think its over.... Some body else hit her up asking her the same shit.....

This is fucked up and hilarious at the same time.... Cuz you know the teenagers know.... And everybody gotta pretend like those initial ain't hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back