Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all got bars with women that serve y’all in skimpy clothes? I think y’all niggas will like this place. It’s ass everywhere. No homo.

I wouldn’t bring my nigga here on purpose.
Twin peaks

I'm still tripping they got atm's that are giving 5 dollars. That could've come in handy yesterday instead of me going through the drive in yesterday

I wouldnt care if the person I'm talking about wasnt my friend.

Props for sticking up for your friend, but you've gotta be careful because you're only hearing her side of the story.

Sometimes people try to get sympathy by putting everything on their s/o, yet....... leaving out the things that they did wrong.

She took the kids to school at 6:30? What school is that? She couldn't clean up after making that mans breakfast? She obviously makes it at 6:30 regularly. My man had to wait a whole 4 hours?

She did that shit on purpose.

You just providing a soundtrack to her bullshit. I'm not team HoH but if I were you I'd just stay out of it. You gave her the best advice you could at this point which is to leave it alone. Now you need to fallback. Mind ya business.

Yeah, no need in getting pulled into somebody else's drama.

Otherwise, you run the risk of becoming a part of that drama.

She took the kids to school at 6:30? What school is that? She couldn't clean up after making that mans breakfast? She obviously makes it at 6:30 regularly. My man had to wait a whole 4 hours?

She did that shit on purpose.

Avon suspicious clip.gif

Yeah, something definitely seems a little bit off about that.

I mean, if she normally cooks his breakfast at 6:30am........but then suddenly decides to cook it at 10:30.........even though her routine with the kids is the same for every school day.......

I don't know man gif.gif

Seems like her passive aggressive way of getting under his skin and provoking him..........just so she can cast aspersions on him and make him look bad.

Damn how big is your tab at the end of It all?

Wait and so how you paying for said tab if you only got 30 out and it’s been spent in your head already?

Cause he
Lion_waiting_in_Namibia.jpg

Who pays a $10 tip on a tab outside of a 3rd world country?
Bartender must hate yo ass.

Reactions: Az
You could probably get a subscription for like clonadine for during the day for anxiety and I take trazadone for sleep and those are both safe to take.

LoneNeighboringIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

Yo, I was thinking about how ill it is to come from a certain background where the ideologies of that background center around certain beliefs that are deemed as absolutes of life.

Then getting a chance to experience and see a different background where the ideologies of that group, and what they deem as absoulutes are different.

There are things in the background that you grew up in that are outliers of success, that's nearly insignificant to the other group. And you find out that it's with good reason when you start viewing things through this more broad scope.

So you can take some of the things in your initial core group that translate to the other group but that make you more proficient in that group than those that came up in it.

You gain success but then it's like, I wanna share this info. You turn to the group you from and they don't sound the same, you don't sound the same to them. They look at you like you buggin, the other group. They don't got that core that you got. So it ain't even rocking when you around them.

So now you just in the middle, and them you find other cats in the middle wit you. Then more folk,.and folk, and more folk, that breed. And now that create a blend of the other two. It's like...in real time..on some sociology shit..a different kinda cloth is birthed.

Im long winded and way over stating it..but I think slowing down and looking at that shit in real time is dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back