Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
just want to clarify cause I just printed out my participation award and was about to frame it and hang it over my monitor

My niece been owing me $2900 since last year. She made a couple of payments but not enough. I might have to flip her upside down on a balcony to recoup the money

My niece been owing me $2900 since last year. She made a couple of payments but not enough. I might have to flip her upside down on a balcony to recoup the money
Atleast shes acknoweldging though, and doesn't just blow you cause of the family dynamic

bug man said he had the solution to my little roach problem........mofo must of thought i wanted more or used the wrong can and just sprayed baby roaches all over my entire apartment on accident ;/

Why yall letting this CAC spam the fuck out of the site? What am I not understanding?

Why yall letting this CAC spam the fuck out of the site? What am I not understanding?
He's lonley and lookin for shelter, hath you no heart!?!?

giphy.gif

man i'm not even gonna lie this kinda hurts, you guys were acting like you were my friends...its cool and all but I guess just laughing at me and not with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back