Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was trying to secure his bag and as a result you in your feelings. Much ado about nothing. You got what you came for and a brother got the commission. You just want to be mad.
I'm not in my feelings but ok

I'm not in my feelings but ok

Seems like you're still bothered that he passed you over just to try and get a bigger come up from an athlete, even though you admit you didn't buy anything

Was he supposed to miss a chance to not only meet a professional athlete and possibly make a big sale and get a tip, so he could end up not even selling you and your aunt some furniture?

Seems like you're still bothered that he passed you over just to try and get a bigger come up from an athlete, even though you admit you didn't buy anything

Was he supposed to miss a chance to not only meet a professional athlete and possibly make a big sale and get a tip, so he could end up not even selling you and your aunt some furniture?
i'm buying the furniture tho...i dont just buy shit from the first store i visit, ESPECIALLY shit like furniture

i guess this isnt as common of a practice as i thought

and that dude was as familiar with Jacob Hester as the lil white kid who begged his dad to ask me was I Ezekiel Elliott while waiting for luggage at the airport....so....yeah

lol This nigga @AP21 is still only considering buying something and his hoping Hester didn't buy anything just to justify him catching feelings over some petty shit. Come on my nig, you better than that.

A couple days ago, I posted an account from the Woodward book about Cohn stealing shit off Trump's desk to prevent him from doing something stupid.

As expected, Trump got on Twitter and said ole boy was lying. That dude Woodward posted the stolen memo.

3szWg7k.jpg

White people were so mad that a black man was running the country that they elected a complete retard.

lol This nigga @AP21 is still only considering buying something and his hoping Hester didn't buy anything just to justify him catching feelings over some petty shit. Come on my nig, you better than that.
have you bought furniture before?

yes or no

Four weeks in the school year, student still hasn’t worn the same shoe twice.

A couple days ago, I posted an account from the Woodward book about Cohn stealing shit off Trump's desk to prevent him from doing something stupid.

As expected, Trump got on Twitter and said ole boy was lying. That dude Woodward posted the stolen memo.

3szWg7k.jpg

White people were so mad that a black man was running the country that they elected a complete retard.

And this is why I said you seriously think he would drop this book without receipts?? Lol

Four weeks in the school year, student still hasn’t worn the same shoe twice.

if he's got siblings or a homie that collects they could be rotating

family could have a connect

OR somebody's just spending a grip to make their kid the sneaker king

Anybody who listens to ESPN radio shows like Stephen A. Smith...

who da fucc is this Carlton muthafucca? Does he have a job? Does he spends his day calling up these stations yellin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back