Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
She just ripped AP apart and ain’t eeen know it.
Lawd!!!! I gotta start reading further down. His stance doesn't surprise me. From what I know about him, AP is the kind of s/o who would listen to those kinds of details because he's very thoughtful and would probably use it later to create some awesome gift experience for her. Single ladies sleeping on AP.

the military must have some partnership with chevy lol

that's all those dudes drive

Lawd!!!! I gotta start reading further down. His stance doesn't surprise me. From what I know about him, AP is the kind of s/o who would listen to those kinds of details because he's very thoughtful and would probably use it later to create some awesome gift experience for her. Single ladies sleeping on AP.
ThinkingGradualAwesome.gif

Ever be around somebody, or find out details about somebody that a chick you know is dealing with and be like...maybe I got it fucked up

Know a nigga dating a chick that go to her house, eat up all the food her single mother ass buy for her and her kids. Take her car so she gotta find a way to get to work to make the lil bit of money she make to put food in the house. And have chicks over at her spot while she at work, even tho he got a spot of his own.

And she is infatuated with this nigga. There's women out here like this and I'm tryna be a upstanding nigga outta pride sake.

65GWMpW.gif
Maybe I was raised wrong, cause tryna be a legit good nigga to women only bring me stress and heartburn.

Chick hungry and can't tell you what she wanna eat. How you please somebody that cant even tell you if they want pasta or steak?

who put shoe polish on jit hair

39751039_2133482906918196_7721006774660104192_n.jpg
Lol...smiley potential

133554959-thumb_backpedal.gif~c200

I see your back peddling game strong

You single?

Why they sleeping on you @AP21 ?!

133554959-thumb_backpedal.gif~c200

I see your back peddling game strong

You single?
Back peddling how? I never said it was gay I said it was weird. That's still my stance but putting a face with the action, AP is somebody I can speak on. Nah, I'm quite taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back