Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n5trknEHG61qdvqkoo1_r1_1280.png

Is it gay for a lady to say she got her big titties from her momma?
Its strange, but its not gay.

Nigga please. Women will touch each other's titties and grab each other's asses too. How about you grab one of your homeboy's dicks under the impression that "Its strange, but not gay" and get back to us with the results. lol

Heard a nigga once say pussy is pussy.....

I'm like naw fam.... Pussy gotta be attached to something I find attractive.

Pussy is pussy will justify you fucking some real foul shit

That was a common saying from niggas I went to high school with. It was and still is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

I know this chick named Helen.. she been a hardcore dyke since I was a baby but got like 3 kids by different niggas. She good peoples, everybody know her around the hood and she just like one of the fellas when she come around but I can't help but wonder sometimes Yo who is the nasty ass niggas that went and fucked Helen? Just picture Young MA with a Jerry Curl and a deep country accent then you got Helen

I know you fatherless so it's strange to you but seeing your dad's dick once or twice growing up is quite normal
its not

your father seeing yours is normal

Heard a nigga once say pussy is pussy.....

I'm like naw fam.... Pussy gotta be attached to something I find attractive.

Pussy is pussy will justify you fucking some real foul shit

"Just cause she retarded don't mean that pussy is" - A nigga trying to convince me its ok to smash a retarded chick back in school.

I aint passionate but I aint had a peach in a while and I just had one. so if you don't eat peaches but love banannas then you a fruitbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back