Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My charger port broke on my old laptop. It got some stuff On it I want to put on my new computer. Is that able to be fixed?

If you cant charge the laptop at all and access your old shit.. You could always remove the hardrive from the old computer and then access the old files by connecting it to your new joint.

There are adaptors you can use to plug hard drives up to other computers vis usb.

I have one of these joints jus in case.. might be useful to ya - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-2-bay-hdd-docking-station/6153102.p?skuId=6153102

I was talking to my mama earlier telling her about how I like to give because blessings follow. She was saying what we(ABW) did for the kids and the thought of me even wanting to do that was worth a blessing for us all. Then she mentioned the fundraiser i set up for a mommy in need. I bought the chick 4 big boxes of diapers and a shitload of wipes. She was like oh yea you’re blessing is definitely coming.

That shit just came. I ain’t gotta pay my largest bill for 3 months. My mommy paid it! I’m bout to ack a fool.

Those who donated. Your blessing is coming.

I feel a giveaway coming soon!

My Penis bud and I ended things last weekend.

Not upset but disappointed because I will no longer get good penis and will have to begin a new quest to find good penis.

Which can be difficult.

He is blessed and has blessed me with some superior pipings; that I will never forget and will forever cherish.

He is blessed with an amazing penis game , length, and girth.

I almost cried after a morning piping( this may be way he wants more, maybe my tears had this man confused).

Since then.

He shared he cant handle just having sex and not be in a relationship with me.

For whatever reason he wants to start a path of being a grown man.

He wants more. I dont. So we quit.

My Penis bud and I ended things last weekend.

Not upset but disappointed because I will no longer get good penis and will have to begin a new quest to find good penis.

Which can be difficult.

He is blessed and has blessed me with some superior pipings; that I will never forget and will forever cherish.

He is blessed with an amazing penis game , length, and girth.

I almost cried after a morning piping( this may be way he wants more, maybe my tears had this man confused).

Since then.

He shared he cant handle just having sex and not be in a relationship with me.

For whatever reason he wants to start a path of being a grown man.

He wants more. I dont. So we quit.
tobi_didnt_read_lol_by_swordknight131-d50w056.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back