Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact : 95% of the time a nigga think his post deleted.... They looking in the wrong thread.

I literally just had the GOAT nap at work. Head on the desk and all.

I bounced like 4 chats. I may lose my job today and will probably have to become some old man's Sugar Baby to get my bills paid.

That nap was worth it though.

Yo, I think it was @DOS_patos that made the thread a while back about a taking woman's family being crazy or her being crazy, as a choice or a relationship type. And at the time I didn't get it, cause I hand never been with a woman long enough to see her family's true influence on her.

So I just didn't get why a crazy fam was that big of a deal. I got crazy fam too, but I never let them affect how I might feel about a chick or let them have any kinda crazy actions wit her neither.

I guess cause my family just real mufuckas..like, if I call my family to bitch about da wife. They will tell me how much they love her, or their advice would come with the caveat of. "Based on how you said it happened, cause ion really know"..just kinda like, "nigga u be buggin sometimes, and I know cause u done bugged out on me on some stupid shit, so ion know if I wanna take ya word for it" type shit.

They are their for support but they would never try to sway my thoughts about anybody. But my wife family. Niggaz don't like me, and not that I care. Everything that she go through negative, these mufuckas try to put on me.

And now I see what the fuck Dos was talking about

putin-shrug-2018-world-cup.gif

ABW teaches again

I literally just had the GOAT nap at work. Head on the desk and all.

I bounced like 4 chats. I may lose my job today and will probably have to become some old man's Sugar Baby to get my bills paid.

That nap was worth it though.
Lol I work in a small office in an abandon suite behind two locked doors... I sleep for hours in the bitch daily.

If I was a cruddy nigga I could have a whole side chick living in that shit

How you a tech sent to fix my shit and I know more about the shit than you do. And to top it off you fuck up my computer completely instead of just doing what I told you you should probably go do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back