Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the lira is bringing down the euro too. glad wifey gets paid in francs.

which one of you niggas into currency exchanging?

watching "I Am A Killer".......the episode of the guy who killed his baby momma as she held his 2 babies, his stepdad and his aunt with a shotgun made me sick to my stomach......his confessional video made me stop watching.....dude is a monster and couldn't blame that he was on drugs

38891282_10212027077419261_5838534458638073856_n.jpg

YO,Youtube is starting to do 2 ads in a row,they need to cut that shit out,I click "Skip Ad" and then another one pop up WTF

You mean the ones they litter throughout the video?

I usually just drag the play through to the final few seconds of the vid, it usually plays one ad then you can pull it back to the start and skip adds

You mean the ones they litter throughout the video?

I usually just drag the play through to the final few seconds of the vid, it usually plays one ad then you can pull it back to the start and skip adds

No,BEFORE the video,the ads where you have to wait to skip through it,now you skip through it and another pops up.

No,BEFORE the video,the ads where you have to wait to skip through it,now you skip through it and another pops up.

YouTube been fucking up for a long time now.

Internet’s waiting for an innovator to take the market, a lot of the people who were making money via YouTube are getting a foot on their neck and being de-monitized.

it’s been a long ass time since I last played fallout 4, waiting on this big ass update.. 4gb.. but it has mods now.. wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back