Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies, I'm lit and wit it,..what's up?
405_kanansmile.gif
Oh y'all gone sit and act like y'all ain't wit it?

I like when they fight, I like that aggression

Y'all ladies bored, looking for an "experience"

These niggaz ain't hitting the right cord?

giphy (6).gif

I'll play you like a symphony, strike every cord and hit every drum with precise precision.

wtf was he trying to do?
Why he wrestling that damn racoon?
Why nobody aint help his dumbass?
Am I trippin or did he sock that racoon in the jaw a couple times after he slammed it out the cage?

so many questions

Muthafucca was fightin that raccoon like he was fighting another grown azzz man.

Raccoon must've said something about his mama.

Although he haven't been out in awhile. I hope that Alley Boy mixtape be fresh. That nigga first Definition mixtape used to ride

Now she running her mouth on my phone. 11 mins in and I’ve said about two things.
21 mins. She went from talking about my fb status, to my cousins kids, to loaning money and asking parents for money, buying my little brother a house, raising my credit, to blue jeans. Then just told me bye cause she outside of my house right now.

21 mins. She went from talking about my fb status, to my cousins kids, to loaning money and asking parents for money, buying my little brother a house, raising my credit, to blue jeans. Then just told me bye cause she outside of my house right now.

She gonna buy your brother a house?

I came across this dude channel on YouTube called Collin Abroadcast and he lives in Asia and be going to the fake stores to bargain with the ppl over knockoff items

Them ppl in China be so damn demanding bruh

Its dope though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back