Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats when you know its real

I sound like more of a north texan, but here its mainly a mix of southern louisiana w/ a lil country so its slower

we dont say woadie or "aura" but we do say round and cuz...more like roun and cuh

Lots of folks in the Bay have their roots in Texas and Louisiana. You probably don't sound all that different from us

Reactions: 1/2
Lots of folks in the Bay have their roots in Texas and Louisiana. You probably don't sound all that different from us

yep....most of the big families in the hoods here (shreveport) come from Cali in the 80's and 90's

and brought that bangin shit wit em

this what happens when you not pressed to check in

i blame the Carolina delegation for allowing this kinda slander to occur

That nigga waited till he was half way back to Jersey before he started talking wreckless, dont let him fool you

If a nigga agrees to house sit for u and knows u ll pay him even though u don’t have to when u return, do you have to keep the fridge and cupboards stocked for the nigga?

Lotta y'all got displaced during the hurricane.

I remember there was a huge influx of people from LA coming to Phoenix for a while.

true but this was going on long before that....and that was just N.O.....a small part of it at that

shit been connected family/dope wise

It's a historical fact that the vast majority of black people that came to California in the 19th and 20th centuries were from texas.

Not sure why but its interesting

It's a historical fact that the vast majority of black people that came to California in the 19th and 20th centuries were from texas.

Not sure why but its interesting

never heard this, but it makes sense

Texas is huge....several states could fit in it

so of course there would be more people from there everywhere

you'd have to do it "per capita" to get a better picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back