Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
yoooooooooooooo. @Goldie the ABW ads are gettin crazy

upload_2018-8-2_15-23-4.png
This shit here is interactive. It rotates that vehicle based on which way my mouse pointer travels across it.

Finally listened to In My Feelings in its entirety I wonder how the other chicks mentioned feel that Keke getting all the shine

Reactions: Lea
been a min since I’ve cooked some burgers... got some bacon-wrapped angus beef burgers readyfor the grill... I just need some jager now

I know the streets of ABW are going to keep it trill at all cost. With that being said, rate this song & video on a scale of 1 to 10.

I know the streets of ABW are going to keep it trill at all cost. With that being said, rate this song & video on a scale of 1 to 10.

If I was from out there I'd be juiced. As an outsider, I'll give it a 6/10 for what it is

On the video content itself, I'm giving it a 1/10 for realness. How you gonna film a video in Chattanooga talkin about gangsta ish and not have the trillest dog on the planet bussin a hammer?????

Raise your hand if you got that one loud azzz coworker who acts like they're hard of hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back