Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How often do yall sit your car after arriving to work, and debate just turning back around and going home?

when I did work outside of the house the only time I ever sat in the ride like that in the parking lot was if I wasn't done eating yet.

It's more difficult to get outa bed and ready for work than walking into the office imo lol. I set at least 3 alarms each morning smh

Word. Once I set that alarm and go to sleep I'm pretty much committed.

I don't wanna go to this funeral tmrw but I still want to take the day off. I'm conflicted.

they wear it to be visible to other hunters lol

c'mon haf

not this time AP

I know you think im slow lol

research it.....deer cannot detect that color.....if they wore fluorescent green or blue they'd run everything off

other hunters would spot that just as easy in the woods

not this time AP

I know you think im slow lol

research it.....deer cannot detect that color.....if they wore fluorescent green or blue they'd run everything off

other hunters would spot that just as easy in the woods
maybe im not sure what your question is then, so i apologize

but as i understood it, the orange vests and shit are so that other hunters dont mistake you for animals and shoot you

iirc, orange vests werent always a requirement as these dudes would wear gillie suits and shit to hunt, then if one moved, they would either get shot by another hunter or get nearly shot

the orange vest was supposed to eliminate that

you can see that fluorescent orange day or night if you have on night vision googles and shit

maybe im not sure what your question is then, so i apologize

but as i understood it, the orange vests and shit are so that other hunters dont mistake you for animals and shoot you

iirc, orange vests werent always a requirement as these dudes would wear gillie suits and shit to hunt, then if one moved, they would either get shot by another hunter or get nearly shot

the orange vest was supposed to eliminate that

you can see that fluorescent orange day or night if you have on night vision googles and shit

you're right AP....but only half right

its for safety....but they dont use bright orange on construction sites do they?....its that highlighter yellow/green

deer can see that shit

*google says*
Deer cannot distinguish the color, but your fellow hunters can, and for that reason, wearing blaze orange helps enhance safe hunting. Blaze orange is also known as “safety orange” or “hunter orange”. The color is actually commonly used among other fields because of its effectiveness to the human eye.

you're right AP....but only half right

its for safety....but they dont use bright orange on construction sites do they?....its that highlighter yellow/green

deer can see that shit

*google says*
Deer cannot distinguish the color, but your fellow hunters can, and for that reason, wearing blaze orange helps enhance safe hunting. Blaze orange is also known as “safety orange” or “hunter orange”. The color is actually commonly used among other fields because of its effectiveness to the human eye.
haf...real shit and im sincere af

what are we even debating at this point

i honestly forgot lol

means u gotta chill mane lol

I told beta his dog probably cant see the orange, as deer cant see it...which is why hunters wear orange

you pushed your glasses up and said "actually, they wear it to be seen by other hunters"

now we're here

means u gotta chill mane lol

I told beta his dog probably cant see the orange, as deer cant see it...which is why hunters wear orange

you pushed your glasses up and said "actually, they wear it to be seen by other hunters"

now we're here
My dog can see orange..he don't like that shit tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back