Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I throw something out that ain’t that’s bad, I normally sit it next to the dumpster. Then the next day I see my Mexican neighbors with it.

They chopped all the trees down over here and guess who kept the tree stumps? My Mexican neighbors. He made a damn bench with the shit and a table.

Innovative.

Sand it smooth and put a clear polyurethane on it and the then light sand it again and another coat and BOOM a chair stomp.

I remember my other Mexican neighbors had a damn band on they patio. I walked outside on my patio and they screamed hey to me and screamed hey back and started to salsa to the music. I miss them. They always played the guitar on Sunday.

Where the damn black neighbors?
I got them too. One of my black neighbors had a pet turtle that lived in front of our door. She gon yell at me talking bout my brother stole her turtle. He did go put it in the grass though. Lmao.

My other black neighbor had an allergic reaction to black hair dye and was looking like Martin when he got beat up.

I even had a dog as a neighbor. It somehow got into one of the condos and was living there. Had babies and everything. My neighbor took one of the puppies but eventually it died. That dog was mean af too. The people came and got her and took her ass away. Evicted dat bitch.

When I first moved here, my neighbors under me was stealing electricity and cable. Living the life!!!

Then someone was tryna steal my shit and broke my damn meter box thing. Tha ghetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back