Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told my mama 16 minutes ago that my stomach is killing me and I’m about to lay down til it goes away. She’s still talking to me...

I swear if I talk this much. I’m sorry.

I told my mama 16 minutes ago that my stomach is killing me and I’m about to lay down til it goes away. She’s still talking to me...

I swear if I talk this much. I’m sorry.

this reminds me I have to call my grandmother

Damn my dog almost killed this old Hispanic lady....I’m walking him she s on the phone as we walk past her she smiles at the dog so he playfully jumps at her....she starts stumbling and falls like 10 yards later .....I thought it was a heart attack, her phone goes flying in the air and shit, her daughter comes out of nowhere and starts yelling at her...I see her arm is all bruised I’m like I know they gonna blame me for that shit and try to sue me or some shit so I’m thinking bout running lol but I’m like fuck it so I help her up , ask her if she s ok....as soon she says yes me and the dog got the fuck outta there

Karate-Kid-10.gif

Last edited:
He raised like 800k....and Lebron and Jalen found partners to invest in their endeavors as Umar should be doing

You can't open no school with 800k and I can guarantee they putting their own money in as well and it's much more than 800k.
They can also kick shit back to investors. There's benefits to fucking with them.
It's just not as simple as you're trying to make it sound.

Idgaf about umar Ijs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back