Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

This crazy....rich white boy joins black gang to do hood rat things w his friends......rich white boy is a get away driving in a drive by / murder....rich white boy gets a separate trial claims he didn’t know his friends were gonna lay the murder game down.....is found not guilty on alll charges

Wtf

This crazy....rich white boy joins black gang to do hood rat things w his friends......rich white boy is a get away driving in a drive by / murder....rich white boy gets a separate trial claims he didn’t know his friends were gonna lay the murder game down.....is found not guilty on alll charges

This right here is why you dont let white folks in black spaces. Viewing all white posters with suspicion

This right here is why you dont let white folks in black spaces. Viewing all white posters with suspicion

B8V7.gif

So this girl I used to kick it with makes a post on Facebook telling guys to stop sending "dick pics" to her inbox.

However, another girl I know tried to send a sexy picture of herself to my FB inbox and Facebook blocked the picture and sent me and her a warning about sending "prohibited photos". She wasn't even nude in the picture but it didn't leave much to the imagination.

Does this mean the first girl is lying about getting "dick pics" to get online clout? (i.e. so many guys like me they are sending nude pictures?)

Either that or Facebook knows I'm a creep and is monitoring my inbox...haha

EDIT: I would never send some thot (or any girl for that matter) a picture of my Jimbrowski (pause)

This scene will always be hilarious, homie killed this fuckin scene lmaooo. From his reaction to her sittin on the bed to the moon shit rofl

Last night I dreamed I had a lil son.

That shit seemed so real bruh. We was outside playing basketball on his lil goal and I kept on dunking on him until I made him cry.

Then I made it up to him by walkin him to the store for some ice cream and thats when I woke up smiling and shit.

Mods, when you get a chance..can you change the following thread title

Chitlins Candy Hunt etc.
to
Food Pr0nz, etc.
You could've done it... This not this IC where you are as restrictive with the threads you create, but done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back