Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I ran into Money Mitch earlier, talking crazy about the ABW. I let him know how I took his remarks

28vgdx1.gif

Nah fuck that, fight it
My nigga I ain't once put nobody bidness out there, ain't once estalked a chick, ain't once go out of my way to make a chick feel uncomfortable...I might joke wit a lil..ya mean, but that's my sense of humor..and I know these women know that..

So the fact that I'ma be carried like I'm da nigga on that type shit..

shazam-gif-8.gif

I'm here for it

So I’m at the grocery store....some little dirty nigga runs up on me like can u please spare a dollar i haven’t eaten all day I m like I ain’t got no cash fam....but get whatever snack u got I ll pay for it....homie comes back w his shit and his sisters like can u plz get them something too....I’m like whatever fam get it and meet me at the register....fam came back w a whole shopping cart lol I’m like nigga plz tell ur sisters to pick one thing each so I buy it for them and peace out....I’m sitting here thinking these kids home life gotta be fucked up for them to be trolling grocery stores begging and w schools out niggas can’t even depend on the school lunches and shit

My nigga I ain't once put nobody bidness out there, ain't once estalked a chick, ain't once go out of my way to make a chick feel uncomfortable...I might joke wit a lil..ya mean, but that's my sense of humor..and I know these women know that..

View attachment 60824

I'm here for it
I78W.gif

Some battles are not meant to be fought

View attachment 60824

I'm here for it
Talk that shit AlPac!

When it went down, I was gonna fight for you, pause, but I ain't want no smoke

But, get off if you mad tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back