Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord they just took a pic of me at this baby shower and it looked like I swallowed a WHOLE whale. I gotta quit playing and drop some weight or they need a new camera. Good grief.

Not getting locked up >>>> Getting locked up
That's the plight of the black man that dates a black woman. We supposed to be smart but be able to get dumb. Have patience but react at a moment's notice with the right decisions. We're supposed to spend time with em, but get that bread. We're supposed to buss they're back out but make love. We're supposed to accept them at their worst but don't let them walk all over us.

download.jpeg

That's the plight of the black man that dates a black women. We supposed to be smart but be able to get dumb. Have patience but react at a moment's notice with the right decisions. We're supposed to spend time with em, but get that bread. We're supposed to buss they're back out but make love. We're supposed to accept them at their worst but don't let them walk all over us.

View attachment 58477

This needs a thread

That's the plight of the black man that dates a black women. We supposed to be smart but be able to get dumb. Have patience but react at a moment's notice with the right decisions. We're supposed to spend time with em, but get that bread. We're supposed to buss they're back out but make love. We're supposed to accept them at their worst but don't let them walk all over us.

View attachment 58477

My black women aint like that. Only women that knows her man is a sucka say shit like that.

She know what I can do, how and where I was raised and what I bring with me. So if I let a dude cut me in line or say semi foul shit and I brush it because its no danger, she will not say anything because she already know the deal

Matter if fact she would say, I'm glad you didn't do anything

My black women aint like that. Only women that knows her man is a sucka say shit like that.

She know what I can do, how and where I was and what I bring with me. So if I let a dude cut me in line or say semi foul shit and I brush it because its no danger, she will not say anything because she already know the deal

Bravo to you fam

She know what I can do, how and where I was and what I bring with me. So if I let a dude cut me in line or say semi foul shit and I brush it because its no danger, she will not say anything because she already know the deal

Police liable to shoot the brotha than the white boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back