Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, peep. I was riding in my mamas neighborhood and noticed all these flags in each front yard. It was for 4th of July. I noticed my mama didn’t have one. I figured she probably threw it away or something. I was about to call her and ask her about the flag. I went on fb and she had already answered the question. She got this white neighbor that hates her. He tagged KKK on my mama house and tons of other shit. He was in charge of the flags. Turns out she never got one so all these folks got little
USA flags in their yard and this is what she made and stuck in hers. That white mf about to have a fit.

So, peep. I was riding in my mamas neighborhood and noticed all these flags in each front yard. It was for 4th of July. I noticed my mama didn’t have one. I figured she probably threw it away or something. I was about to call her and ask her about the flag. I went on fb and she had already answered the question. She got this white neighbor that hates her. He tagged KKK on my mama house and tons of other shit. He was in charge of the flags. Turns out she never got one so all these folks got little
USA flags in their yard and this is what she made and stuck in hers. That white mf about to have a fit.

But what yall gonna do about dude tagging kkk on ya momma house? Couldn't be me.

tumblr_pbcq07vxLj1ufsn15o1_1280.jpg

Sounded like Afghanistan over here

My hood ass friend s 4 and 5 year old are hanging out w white girls for the first time in their life....shits fascinating....they keep grabbing their hair like white ppl be doing black women and shit....just fascinating

went out to my sister in laws house and we played baseball in a baseball field.. shit was mad fun, game tied 8-8... next weekend is the rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back