Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
now this nigga randomly pops up after 18 years.

:foh5:

Say g I been outchea I just don't care to post in the recycled threads having the same conversations with the same people reading the same replies that I've read for years. There's no progression in that.

I post when I get ready to.

That's what chi said. How else would she have known what i was talkin about tho?
this is the thing, you mentioned Du...w/o any context, she probably just assumed it was the IC where Dizz would just taker pics she posted of herself and plaster them all over the site

I was trying to be diplomatic about it but then i see the tweet lol

c'mon fam

That's what chi said. How else would she have known what i was talkin about tho?

You suppose to sell the dream of a safe haven yo... when you said ic the first person that came to her mind was either dizz. Should of made it seem like a safe place for women with an occasional pit bull

Say g I been outchea I just don't care to post in the recycled threads having the same conversations with the same people reading the same replies that I've read for years. There's no progression in that.

my only "issue" with this is, you are more than welcomed to start threads about stuff that interests you to spark discussion. its easy to just sit back and make a critique of everyone else when you arent doing anything to offset it

i say this as on observation about your post specific and not with malicious intent

She probably ain’t think y’all posted her pic on here but got word her shit was posted on the IC in her absence, so responded like that.

Or

Someone snitching.

Well, why are you here exactly?

She probably ain’t think y’all posted her pic on here but got word her shit was posted on the IC in her absence, so responded like that.

Or

Someone snitching.
possibly but, she lurked on the IC even after she stopped actively posting. I'm sure she still saw what was going on from a distance, and like clockwork, right before the IC became read only, Dizz made a farewell thread or some shit and posted the SAME pics AGAIN

this is the thing, you mentioned Du...w/o any context, she probably just assumed it was the IC where Dizz would just taker pics she posted of herself and plaster them all over the site

I was trying to be diplomatic about it but then i see the tweet lol

c'mon fam

nigga u said you tried months ago lol I said fuck it i'll give it a shot.

possibly but, she lurked on the IC even after she stopped actively posting. I'm sure she still saw what was going on from a distance, and like clockwork, right before the IC became read only, Dizz made a farewell thread or some shit and posted the SAME pics AGAIN
Yet niggas tryna get this nigga here.

I can’t today! At least not right now.

Now all of sudden everybody got the answers

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back