Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
man Du tripping

this Jayz Alicia Keys "NY" song is fucking goat!!

Jameis Winston gone get kicked outta the league..nfl say homie got one more chance to fuck up off the field before he gets a life time ban. Ion think dude capable of not doing something stupid.

Bucs better start grooming a new QB

her and the chick that plays Dolores are bi.. you know they’re eating and sisscoring in their trailers

funny and probably true but why gay people always gotta be fuckin at every chance they get? lol

ya'll ever notice that?....people find out a chick is gay, next time somebody ask where's so and so? somewhere lickin cat or some shit idk lmao

funny and probably true but why gay people always gotta be fuckin at every chance they get? lol

ya'll ever notice that?....people find out a chick is gay, next time somebody ask where's so and so? somewhere lickin cat or some shit idk lmao

Cuz niggas ignorant

Jameis Winston gone get kicked outta the league..nfl say homie got one more chance to fuck up off the field before he gets a life time ban. Ion think dude capable of not doing something stupid.

Bucs better start grooming a new QB

They really should just cut the nigga. He not that nice.

When I'm out and about, I always go out of my way to compliment black women in their natural hair. And that's double if it's obvious they just did the big chop.

Gotta encourage what we want to see more of in the community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back