Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my boss trying to get me to smash her assistant who lives with her bf. Shit is weird as fuck.

any weed smokers who have stopped for a bit and feel fucking tired as shit?? I feel dead tired. Like I ain’t got energy to do shit.

nah thats backwards

I be having to find extra shit to do on day 2....

I have noticed headaches tho....really made me wonder if they BEEN puttin some bullshit in the weed since the strong blew up like it did

any weed smokers who have stopped for a bit and feel fucking tired as shit?? I feel dead tired. Like I ain’t got energy to do shit.

First couple days to a week maybe. Anything past a couple weeks sounds like depression to me. Speaking from personal experience. Went through some shit last year.
You go to the gym? @VIBE

My diet is good, I eat healthy shit, protein high meals. I workout. I drink water daily, nothing else. No alcohol for 3 weeks.

The last time I stopped I felt this way, too. Just looked this up and many ppl seem to go through this. Weed for me doesn’t make me tired or chill, it can if I allow it but mainly it’s what gets me through my day. I usually smoke morning, noon and night. Could be a withdrawal symptom.

Reactions: 1/2
My diet is good, I eat healthy shit, protein high meals. I workout. I drink water daily, nothing else. No alcohol for 3 weeks.

The last time I stopped I felt this way, too. Just looked this up and many ppl seem to go through this. Weed for me doesn’t make me tired or chill, it can if I allow it but mainly it’s what gets me through my day. I usually smoke morning, noon and night. Could be a withdrawal symptom.
Could be you're more unmotivated and bored than tired.

Reactions: 1/2
PSA: If you have a question to ask or something to tell one of your true A1 friends. Don't tagged them in your status or on social media period. Call or text; that's what phones are for.

2968497-7890566007-56597.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back