Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note... Took this chick out for coffee it went well but then I "randomly" met her sister, a quick convo turned to a long one caught a good vibe and now I'd rather mess with her.

I'm aware this could be a trap. Confused tho.

On another note... Took this chick out for coffee it went well but then I "randomly" met her sister, a quick convo turned to a long one caught a good vibe and now I'd rather mess with her.

I'm aware this could be a trap. Confused tho.
fuck both...i did it once

Why dont i just make her a 5 course french meal complete with a sorbet for dessert and white wine to clean her palette

In countries in Asia where people eat dogs, do they also have dogs as pets that they dont eat?

Also, i wonder what they feed the dogs that they DO eat. Dogs wouldnt taste good if you fed it regular dog food i bet.

Speaking of dogs my male pit caught another body and i aint even know it. I just saw the decaying corpse laying out by his house yesterday. Think it was a kitten

I did. A chicken thigh

She crushed that shit

Dogs love chicken bruh. I broke my boxer from begging for table food but let her ass smell some chicken.. all that shit goes out the window it seems and its funny cause i didnt really think they could differentiate between different table foods like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back