Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after my no bra day yesterday. I read an article about women who choose to go bra-less. I decided to conduct my own damn experiment because I ain’t got shit else to do at the moment. I’m trying to see how the women do it.

Yesterday was a flop. It rained and it looked like I was in a wet T-shirt contest.

Today, I’m trying this shit out at the store. Different shirt. I’m scared AF.
What kinda shirt for both days

What kinda shirt for both days
Yesterday it was a regular ass red T-shirt, soft style.

I read that if I wore a tighter shirt, they won’t feel so loose. I’m also not tryna suffocate these babies.

Today I have on a thin hoodie looking thingy. It’s raining. I don’t think anybody can tell with this.

Yesterday it was a regular ass red T-shirt, soft style.

I read that if I wore a tighter shirt, they won’t feel so loose. I’m also not tryna suffocate these babies.

Today I have on a thin hoodie looking thingy. It’s raining. I don’t think anybody can tell with this.
Yeah, you were giving a show yesterday.
Seen a chick in Fiesta yesterday in a hoody with no bra, the only way I could tell was the they came to a point in the hoody, but I was also staring
barack_obama_PNG67.png

Yeah, you were giving a show yesterday.
Seen a chick in Fiesta yesterday in a hoody with no bra, the only way I could tell was the they came to a point in the hoody, but I was also staring
barack_obama_PNG67.png
Yea I immediately brought my ass home. Today i think will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back