Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cop some shoes from foot locker, chick at the register looked like Azelia Banks. I said, "ion mean to be offend, but you look like Azelia Banks"

She said "Does she look good?"

I was kinda taken aback that she didn't know who she was.

And then I noticed that she thought I was flirting with her. She was twirling her hair and such..like interested.

Thought to myself, damn...is it that easy now ?

Oh...I told her bank's look aight, she just crazy..so I thought she'd be offend by that..

:cont: had to let her know I'm too washed to be flirting wit her

Honestly unless you on twitter or from nyc nobody would know.

Honestly unless you on twitter or from nyc nobody would know.
That's whats crazy about it, she had the weave, make up, and style of shades that Banks regularly wears. So it's like, you got this style cause to you it's stylish. And you don't even know where the style came from.

Jay Z is such a hater.

Seeing all that shine that Kanye and Kim having been getting lately... when has he ever done something like this before:

oh-dear-jay-z-and-beyonce-break-the-internet-with-rare-racy-bedroom-photo.jpg

Jay Z is such a hater.

Seeing all that shine that Kanye and Kim having been getting lately... when has he ever done something like this before:

oh-dear-jay-z-and-beyonce-break-the-internet-with-rare-racy-bedroom-photo.jpg

Beyonce>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kim

NERD ALERT!!

Watching BvS and the scene where Superman rips the roof off the Batmobile, proceeds to tell Batman to not answer the bat signal, then tells him consider it "mercy"...da fucc?

The same person who reacted like this

KJuG.gif

after being forced to kill Zod, then balls up in Lois's arm?? Yet you wanna make threats?

Lol! This why Batman>>>>>Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back