Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larenz Tate really choked tf out ole girl in Dead Presidents...nigga shoulda got an Oscar and an assault charge

Very underrated movie. Cast, plot, dialogue, and costume/set design were all perfect. Even the underlying theme of the movie gets overlooked. In my top 20 movies of all time.

Word...tha cast was dope, tha music in tha movie was fire movie, it addressed tha fact that smart high school kids of color had to go fight in a ridiculous war just to come home and still be treated like niggaz and spics...tha start of a major drug epidemic, Black Panther Party, etc etc...shits easily top 20 if not higher

Word...tha cast was dope, tha music in tha movie was fire movie, it addressed tha fact that smart high school kids of color had to go fight in a ridiculous war just to come home and still be treated like niggaz and spics...tha start of a major drug epidemic, Black Panther Party, etc etc...shits easily top 20 if not higher

Let's not forget about the plight of the black woman/mother, in particular his girl.

His girl was forced to have a child on her own at an early age. I'll assume she was not getting a lot of help from her family and had to deal with a pimp to make ends meet. To only turn around and attempt to have the nuclear family model with an unemployed army vet with PTSD.

Is it time specific? At what time does it become a morning mare?

Nightmare happens when the sun is down and you have a bad dream.

Morningmare happens when you’ve woken up but decided to try and sleep longer and have a bad dream.

Napmare happens when you’re taking a nap and have a bad dream.

Shit made me mad. I cant remember did abybody kill the nigga that was pimpin his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back