Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason why not to mess with white chicks part #845. I made a post about a chick that one of my home boys used to mess with. They had a strong history with about 8+ years. Last year she tried to choose on me but I Mutombo'd that shot real quick. I'm on the book & seen her screenshotting a text conversation of her ex husband it seems. This girl is using nigga loosely like she have barbecue access in the black community across the country. These Woah Vickys are out of control

Sometimes I be wanting to tell her to chill, but..how you gone tell a fine woman what you think looks attractive with you?..

Be like fuck it..she say "no baby I gotta trim down this stash the ladies don't like em thick like that"..I be like

Shrug.gif
Aight

My sister was the last female to cut my hair and she cut all my shit off beard and everything and this was back when it took forever for my shit to come back in.

I felt weak, naked. nh

My sister was the last female to cut my hair and she cut all my shit off beard and everything and this was back when it took forever for my shit to come back in.

I felt weak, naked. nh

My 1st barber when I when I moved here. Bruh shaved my sideburns off...goatee...smh. He thought I wanted a whole new clean look. I didn't even recognize myself. A nigga felt like he just got robbed.

The Young Gunz got a song with a chick on the hook but I can't think of the name of it.

@DWO help me out bruh

Nigga lost his Samson powers lol

My 1st barber when I when I moved here. Bruh shaved my sideburns off...goatee...smh. He thought I wanted a whole new clean look. I didn't even recognize myself. A nigga felt like he just got robbed.

Shits the worst. Especially when you so used to reaching up and scratching through your beard but then theres nothin there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back