Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when s2j called Sion a light bulb head or some shit like that

Purr got that nigga the fuck outta here quick after that

She don't say much these days on message boards but one sure fire way to get her on ya ass is to talk about sion

That shit was funny af

"They love me!"

In the city you can tell how fire the food is by how hood the area is surrounding it.

I risked it all for a chicken philly yesterday and it was worth it.

There was a fight at the beauty supply next door and by the time I got my food, everybody was on the ground with cops standing over them.

In the city you can tell how fire the food is by how hood the area is surrounding it.

There was a fight at the beauty supply next door and by the time I got my food, everybody was on the ground with cops standing over them.
I hope u ain’t eating no hood Chinese food

The 2 things that made the S2J roast epic was that this dude had beef w literally the entire board fam got into it w everybody at point so everyone got on his ass....he was one of those smart dumb well actually niggas ....

And 2nd once JG posted his place of employment and I put 2 and 2 together fam not only got ghost but within 10 mins scrubbed his entire internet footprint down. He shut down his Facebook, IG even that one job website where u upload resumes worklist and connect w ppl

sounds like me

I'm looking for the video now but don't eat there. Grand Chinese kitchen. They have their chicken sitting out all day uncooked. Somebody made a video of them chilling next to piles and piles of raw chicken. Smoking squares next to them and all
NAh I don’t eat Chinese food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back