Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm ur ass down Reese

My bad.. geesh, I just noticed folks were still posting in this thread.

So mean!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Az
Out here trying to be super woman. I ran a mile and decided to bust my squats. I did 9.4732 squats and got stuck. My thigh said, "bitch please." Limped my black ass to the car. I stretched my leg out only to find this.
IMG_4550.JPG
I took off running and my same thigh said,"bitch, didn't I say NOPE!"

As I'm typing this Mr. Officer is waving at me. Now, I can either run again or...

Out here trying to be super woman. I ran a mile and decided to bust my squats. I did 9.4732 squats and got stuck. My thigh said, "bitch please." Limped my black ass to the car. I stretched my leg out only to find this.
View attachment 4860

As I'm typing this Mr. Officer is waving at me. Now, I can either run again or...
meanwhile im eating potato chips cuz im quitting sugar. jesus be some motivation

View attachment 4860

Work is work[';;

View attachment 4860

Go git that cop to shoot it

I agree. A good strip club would be a wonderful place to appreciate and celebrate all the unnoticed hard work a thot does to make our lives a little better.

Also for you being the great OG thot you are I would love to buy you some lapdances so these thots can buss it all the way open for you all night. You've earned it!

vagina doesn't entice me but men that bring thots to strip clubs do. when can we do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back