Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my job they got this thing called Glassdoor and the reason for it is it's supposed to gather info from employees about what it's like to work a a business.

So we all would do it, and the feedback would get ignored so people stop doing it. Later come to find out, the managers would get upset about us not doing it because their job performance to their bosses are based on the scores. Regardless if the question asked had anything to do with them.

So we start doing it, cause at the end of the day our bosses look out for us. Then we have another meeting where our bosses are still failing. Their boss comes to town and tell us, glassdoor ranks from 1-10, and our bosses are getting 6 and 7. We tell him, so what, that average, and we are answering questions in relation to the company and not our bosses.

This dude tells us, his bosses don't care about none of that shit, if it ain't a 10 or a 9, then it's failing in their eyes. So he's telling us to give 9 and 10's just so his bosses get off his back, and our bosses get off our back. Plus, when our division needs shit, corp will give us shit cause our division has high scores.

But at the same time, if anyone complains about shit. Corporate will use the high scores to say, that ain't shit wrong cause if there was the scores wouldn't be high. Cause all Corp wants is high scores in glass door, to boost their appeal in the stock market.

So it's all a fucking scam from top to bottom, even in something as simple as what I do. This world ain't shit at the end of the day.

At my job they got this thing called Glassdoor and the reason for it is it's supposed to gather info from employees about what it's like to work a a business.

So we all would do it, and the feedback would get ignored so people stop doing it. Later come to find out, the managers would get upset about us not doing it because their job performance to their bosses are based on the scores. Regardless if the question asked had anything to do with them.

So we start doing it, cause at the end of the day our bosses look out for us. Then we have another meeting where our bosses are still failing. Their boss comes to town and tell us, glassdoor ranks from 1-10, and our bosses are getting 6 and 7. We tell him, so what, that average, and we are answering questions in relation to the company and not our bosses.

This dude tells us, his bosses don't care about none of that shit, if it ain't a 10 or a 9, then it's failing in their eyes. So he's telling us to give 9 and 10's just so his bosses get off his back, and our bosses get off our back. Plus, when our division needs shit, corp will give us shit cause our division has high scores.

But at the same time, if anyone complains about shit. Corporate will use the high scores to say, that ain't shit wrong cause if there was the scores wouldn't be high. Cause all Corp wants is high scores in glass door, to boost their appeal in the stock market.

So it's all a fucking scam from top to bottom, even in something as simple as what I do. This world ain't shit at the end of the day.

Blatant scam too lol. It was an acronym at my job that spelled out scamin. Im like aint that some shit.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND ABW!!!

20180526_193807.jpg

Outside chillin. Familia visiting. Plan on hitting this food festival tomorrow, then grill out later.

Hope everyone is safe and having an enjoyable weekend with ya peoples.

Bruh I been using that to find out salaries and interview answers that they ask for like 6 years
:chile:you most definitely getting lied to my nigga. Im such a belligerent nigga, I activitly give over the top positive sarcastic ass answers that only my supervisor knows is me being a dick about it ... corporate eats that shit up b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back