Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE LIVE, BABY!!!!!!
I launched my Consulting Boutique this past week and I’m soooo excited❤️

I would GREATLY appreciate you guys following my social media pages for support:)

IG:theholmes_collective
FB:theholmescollective

P.S. Currently in contract negotiations with my first nonprofit client in Atlanta.

images
Good job boo

@AP21 On War is collection of stories written by war historians, professors and veterans....the first passage is written by James McPherson, he focuses on the last 2 yrs of the Civil War. He begins w the south being in a dire situation after consecutive defeats to the North during the March to the Sea. With Forces being decimated Southern leaders began to float the idea of enlisting slaves to fight alongside them ( u can deduce the many problems w this) a law is drafted which is eventually turned down by Jefferson Davis.....the 2nd part discusses the last part of the war military culminating with Lee s surrender after negotiating favorable terms for his troops....last part discusses Lincoln s plan for reconstruction and providing citizenship to newly freed blacks ( there’s some arguments bout which blacks would receive citizenship). Lincoln plans of blacks citizenship leads to Booth essentially stating that he will bodybag him.....

A brief synopsis I can go in more detail if u d like or have any additional questions....I’ll be back for the rest of the stories

WE LIVE, BABY!!!!!!

I would GREATLY appreciate you guys following my social media pages for support:)

P.S. Currently in contract negotiations with my first nonprofit client in Atlanta.

tenor.gif
You go girl!!❤️

WE LIVE, BABY!!!!!!

tenor.gif

I don't really fuck with ig, FB and twitter but congrats and good luck.

@AP21 On War is collection of stories written by war historians, professors and veterans....the first passage is written by James McPherson, he focuses on the last 2 yrs of the Civil War. He begins w the south being in a dire situation after consecutive defeats to the North during the March to the Sea. With Forces being decimated Southern leaders began to float the idea of enlisting slaves to fight alongside them ( u can deduce the many problems w this) a law is drafted which is eventually turned down by Jefferson Davis.....the 2nd part discusses the last part of the war military culminating with Lee s surrender after negotiating favorable terms for his troops....last part discusses Lincoln s plan for reconstruction and providing citizenship to newly freed blacks ( there’s some arguments bout which blacks would receive citizenship). Lincoln plans of blacks citizenship leads to Booth essentially stating that he will bodybag him.....

A brief synopsis I can go in more detail if u d like or have any additional questions....I’ll be back for the rest of the stories
This sounds dope brah

We can chop it up later

Aight so boom...I'm fucking a woman and 10 minutes in she says "stop ion wanna have sex anymore"

Me still bussing it raw dog says.."huh, what you mean"

She says.."stop ion wanna have sex anymore"

Im partially almost there anyway so I ignore her, get 20 strokes,pull out and buss on her panties that I pulled to the side.

So yo, I get home, wash up, fall asleep in my bed, wake up and cops at the door saying I raped shorty.

It come out in court that 10 minutes deep into strokes she said stop, but I kept going cause I'm was near coming and wasn't doing nothing reckless.

Judge says that's rape, I get locked up and got this rape felony conviction on me for the rest of my life....

So yo, if a chick get pregnant by me, and I say, stop ion wanna kid..and she have the kid. Why I gotta pay child support?

Aight so boom...I'm fucking a woman and 10 minutes in she says "stop ion wanna have sex anymore"

Im partially almost there anyway so I ignore her, get 20 strokes,pull out and buss on her panties that I pulled to the side.

So yo, I get home, wash up, fall asleep in my bed, wake up and cops at the door saying I raped shorty.

It come out in court that 10 minutes deep into strokes she said stop, but I kept going cause I'm was near coming and wasn't doing nothing reckless.

Judge says that's rape, I get locked up and got this rape felony conviction on me for the rest of my life....

So yo, if a chick get pregnant by me, and I say, stop ion wanna kid..and she have the kid. Why I gotta pay child support?
Pray until something happens

WE LIVE, BABY!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Congrats Love. Much respect and much success to you.

Never start a story this sassy again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back