Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interview went perfect everyone :clawd2: the entire hiring panel said they would hire me right now but the warden have the final say so. Even if I don't get the job, it really boost my confidence in myself as well as confirmed my aspirations are as dope as I believe they are ;;;;;
Congrats babe! This could be a good look for us!

JjKgTc.gif either

Have a BA in psych, working on my MS in Human Services,
Felons are my population I want to work with...just want to change my community and it seems they have the least attention and resources for improvement.

!!!!!!!! This really made me smile. Keep doing good work.
we need people like you in our communities.

Hate when your sick and close to death and all your job wanna know is are you coming back tomorrow? TRICK would you like to know if I'm alive first?

Hate when your sick and close to death and all your job wanna know is are you coming back tomorrow? TRICK would you like to know if I'm alive first?
i be wanting to know is we fuckin or what

well, not you LD, but you get the idea

you could be on your death bed, inches away from the death, and your manager still gon be like ".......soooooooo000 you. cant. come. in today?" :hmm:

you could be on your death bed, inches away from the death, and your manager still gon be like ".......soooooooo000 you arent able to come in today?" :hmm:
Messed up part I am the manager my co-manager asked me this mess I wanted to be like don't do that not to me!

Have a BA in psych, working on my MS in Human Services,
Felons are my population I want to work with...just want to change my community and it seems they have the least attention and resources for improvement.

I took a psych of Incarceration course last semester-it hurt to see the cycle

oh btw, are you still blogging??

I took a psych of Incarceration course last semester-it hurt to see the cycle

oh btw, are you still blogging??

Really? What did you take from it?

No lol I wouldn't mind picking it back up and blogging about this guy I'm really feeling. He's so amazing Miss K:rolleyes: and these feelings I have are so new... like I'm not thinking like "damn, I'm tryna bounce on this nigga dick tonight" all the time but more of "damn, I wonder if he's hungry, let me see right quick"

Reminds me of this time I was in GNC and this big buff guy was helping me and was like "whats UP lil man"... this lil boy legit growled at him. All I could do was laugh.

Last edited:
@BaldHeadLogic

Initially I thought the main focus was those behind bars but it went much deeper than that and into our own incarceration of the mind. The instructor was black and told us the first day that his class wasn't for everybody and that it was a good possibility we would lose more than a few.

We did watch the docu 'the house I live in' , if you haven't seen it watch it.

The class is based off of K. Osiris http://www.khalilosiris.com/Articles 2015/February 2015/professorosiriso.html
He was imprisoned for 20 years

Messed up part I am the manager my co-manager asked me this mess I wanted to be like don't do that not to me!

Lol...

When you said you werent coming in she was like

"I see...ok well feel better...."

the-office-ryan-notes-gif-1427208419.gif

*phone rings*

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

"BOSS! SHE AINT WORKING!!!"

She plottin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back