Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh coworker just caught me looking at her breast. shit was so unintentional. I turned around and them thang were standing up staring at me. I looked down and realize what I did. She looked down following my eyes. We don't have that type of relationship so I couldn't say some slick shit like I wanted to. I just moved on to ask her my question.

If she was one of the other females in there, I would have acknowledge the look and laughed it off.

Bruh coworker just caught me looking at her breast. shit was so unintentional. I turned around and them thang were standing up staring at me. I looked down and realize what I did. She looked down following my eyes. We don't have that type of relationship so I couldn't say some slick shit like I wanted to. I just moved on to ask her my question.

If she was one of the other females in there, I would have acknowledge the look and laughed it off.

Shoulda grabbed it

Mom dukes dropped off some fried fish and rice for lunch since it's my bday tmrw. Still treating her nigga. And it's slamming.

tenor (24).gif

Just realized I have a 3 day weekend AND i get off work early today. fuck yeah ya bish

I didnt come in this Monday and forgot about the coming holiday.....2nd 3 day weekend in a row and I got a bunch of fam in town

probably need Monday to recover

it never fails to surprise me how prolific Chiraq shooters are ....Mubu Krump got out from a jam a while ago...was online damn near every day talking that gangsta got bodied yesterday after posting a pic of him standing outside of a party....was killed with in minutes of posting that pic...shit is brazy blood

it never fails to surprise me how prolific Chiraq shooters are ....Mubu Krump got out from a jam a while ago...was online damn near every day talking that gangsta got bodied yesterday after posting a pic of him standing outside of a party....was killed with in minutes of posting that pic...shit is brazy blood

not hard if they all on social media all day waiting for that shit

dont them niggas be video chatting each other and shit?

which one of us is gonna die the coolest? lookin ahh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back