Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao this dude dropped off flowers for his girl 3 days ago. Them shits still sitting here. He just called to see if she picked them up. Had to give him the bad news.
She picked up the rest of her mail tho. Either he fucked up or she out here fucking.

..smh
its a matter of time before niggas start doing this in abundance...

the irony of this commercial... is face wrinkling

#thisisAmerica

I read Obamas "Dreams of My Father" when i was in jail.

Good read.

Obama was a big pothead in Hawaii

Pretty sure he wrote about dabbling in blow as well

My boy told me the other day that he bought his side chick a mothers day gift.

I told him he was foul as shit and to not call me if her husband stomps him out.

People are ruthless out here.

These fools keep on drinking my pineapple juice on the weekends so I pissed in that shit on friday. They drank it. Lmaoooooooooooo. Hope they drank every last drop.

Stop touching my drank.

These fools keep on drinking my pineapple juice on the weekends so I pissed in that shit on friday. They drank it. Lmaoooooooooooo. Hope they drank every last drop.

Stop touching my drank.

You leave your stuff over the weekend, I wouldn't even want it if it was left just 1 night let alone the weekend

You leave your stuff over the weekend, I wouldn't even want it if it was left just 1 night let alone the weekend

2 weekends in a row I left un-opened pineapple juice and some frozen food just incase I don't have time or want to spend money on lunch. Both times the shit disappeared. So anything I leave now is gonna be tainted. I'm happy for it to be gone.

Lmao this dude dropped off flowers for his girl 3 days ago. Them shits still sitting here. He just called to see if she picked them up. Had to give him the bad news.
She picked up the rest of her mail tho. Either he fucked up or she out here fucking.
Could not be his girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back