Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your sake I hope you end up in T.dot. Nothing to do in Nebraska except learn how to cook meth and watch the Cornhuskers be a mediocre Big 10 team.
Omaha is straight. If I was looking , tons of good looking freaky broads, good food, the riverway is chill. But yea TDOT is my hope.

I hate packing man. A lot of shit going to goodwill/salvation army

I hate moving so much I once packed all my clothes and 2 TV’s and left everyfuckin’ thing else in tha house I was moving out of...to be fair I was goin’ to a pre-furnished town house my job set up for me but still...fuck movin’

Go to Nebraska because Toronto when you see the cost of living youll realise it aint much you taking home. Rent out here be prepared to spend upwards of 1700 a month.

Rent is a motherfucka right now still. Kinda crazy how that shit has jumped over the years.

I'm over my uncle's house & these little kids are outside. The kids probably about 4-6 years old. This woman got out of the car & started talking to one of my uncle's neighbors. She said some girl ran away. I'm assuming it is her daughter or something. The little kids asked her where were their friends or cousins at. Idk but I think she said "I left them bitches at home". I was thinking to myself like "did she say bitches, wtf?" So my uncle's neighbor said something like "why did she run away". The woman said "Idk, maybe to go get some dick somewhere". I was like "wtf, really? you saying this in front of kids? No wonder your daughter ran away" Shitty ass parents, mane. The woman look like she was in her late 40s or early 50s btw

I'm over my uncle's house & these little kids are outside. The kids probably about 4-6 years old. This woman got out of the car & started talking to one of my uncle's neighbors. She said some girl ran away. I'm assuming it is her daughter or something. The little kids asked her where were their friends or cousins at. Idk but I think she said "I left them bitches at home". I was thinking to myself like "did she say bitches, wtf?" So my uncle's neighbor said something like "why did she run away". The woman said "Idk, maybe to go get some dick somewhere". I was like "wtf, really? you saying this in front of kids? No wonder your daughter ran away" Shitty ass parents, mane. The woman look like she was in her late 40s or early 50s btw
It was this woman at Walmart calling her daughters bitches. I was just stuck. One of the girls was walking slow and she was like “bitch bring your ugly ass up here. I’m sick of you bitches.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back