Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now my back fucked up from deadlifts yesterday. My nigga had me doing 10-7s. Nigga gon laugh when I told him I was too hurt for the gym today. Ready to knock his ass out.
Dropped my lighter on the ground this morning and just left it there. Fuck bending down.

This brotha bout to kill himself to get those gains. Lol

Keep shooting at them homie but just remember this quote "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed"

Denzel mah nigga gif.gif

Avon gif of Westside sign to Marlo.gif

I aint gone call you a lie, but them niggas aint eatin beef

no way......their whole goal is to house you and keep you alive w/ the bare minimum and save as much of those funds as possible

TDC state-wide gives them niggas pork scraps and potatoes....bet that shit comes off all the defective ass pigs too

in the parish here, every lil bullshit meal comes with a veggie (string beans, corn, carrots, whatever) but on Thurs or Fri they mix aaaallll the leftovers from the week together for a "medley" lmao

saddest shit I ever seen was "breakfast" tho.....nigga had a sheet of oatmeal if im lying im dying....you could pick up in one smooth peice and slap somebody with it

Related video:

Terrible example. I can't stand Gambino and it hurts me to defend this but it doesn't matter what race your wife is it doesn't detract from what you represent or are trying to say.

It all depends on what you represent or are trying to say.

For the most part, if you don't practice what you preach......you're gonna be seen as a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back